Setting Up Your Blackberry
- From the home screen, swipe down from the top.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
Note: If there is already an email account configured, Tap Add Account.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap POP.
- Enter/confirm the following details
- Description: Optional
- Domain: Optional
- Username: your username
- Email Address: your email address
- Password: your password
- Server Address: pop.NetZero.com
- Port: 995
- Use SSL: is On
- SMTP Username: is username
- SMTP Password: is filled in
- SMTP Server address: smtp.NetZero.com
- Port: 465
- Sync Interval: Choose desired interval
Tap Done.You will see your new account under Accounts section.
You should receive a confirmation message and a new mailbox icon should appear on your device's home screen.
Note: Depending on the version, model, or manufacturer of your smartphone the steps to setting up email may be slightly different than shown on this page. If you are unable to set up your email using these instructions, please refer to your phone's user manual or contact your cellular provider.
Back to the Main Menu